Liebster Blog Award
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I find this award especially sweet because I know absolutely no bloggers in real life. I was nominated by adollyciousirony from allaboutlemon. Thanks so much for finding and noticing me!
So here are my picks in no particular order.
Do take the time to browse these blogs and enjoy. Really! 🙂